Re: Advice on book and web sites

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:26:24 -0000

There are a number of books As to the best it probably depends on your background and experience. I'd suggest though that you start with technet.oracle.com and the Oracle Concepts manual. You can also download or order a full version of Oracle Enterprise Edition from there.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA