Re: How does Oracle identify a user as DBA

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:01:34 GMT

Well,

   this information can be found in the documentation...    But, here we go.
   select privilege from role_sys_privs where role = 'DBA';

   You should see the RESTRICTED SESSION privilege returned in the list.

    Go to technet.oracle.com and and use the search capability and look up RESTRICTED SESSION. hth,
Cindy