Re: Problem with logon trigger

From: Keith Boulton <kboulton_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:33:10 -0000

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:9qib4us2ov0rasdrmklslsiqbks795g6v4_at_4ax.com...
> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:29:16 +0800, "Hemant K Chitale"
> <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>

> Thank you for such a *nice generic * comment.
>
> I really appreciate it.

Sybrand,

over the years, I have occasionally taken part in these forums. Where I have merely observed, I've always appreciated your technical expertise and patience in these newgroups.

If I was forced to guess I would say that you are now in your 30s and you are beginning to realise that there is no limit to human stupidity or laziness.

I only hope that in that you come through this phase of your life with a positive but accepting viewpoint that says: you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it think!

Please continue to contribute to this group while realising that it is largely a case of pearls before swine. Received on Wed Jan 16 2002 - 18:33:10 CST