Re: Oracle 9i / Solaris 7: dbca hangs at 50%

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:57:39 -0800

I've installed every version of 9i since the beta 10 release and never hit this problem. Can you save the database creation to a script and execute it with logging turned on (i.e. spool the output) so we can see exactly where the problem is?

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA