Re: left outer join

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:49:32 +0000

No doubt you will find Oracle's multiversioning a huge shock when you discover it.

And I find it an emotional issue ... as I have spent thousands of hours, in panic situations, fixing applications written by people who don't read manuals and believe that whatever Bill Gates does is the standard.

Daniel Morgan