Re: Oracle 9i RAC

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:23:14 -0800

As usual, Niall leaves me with little extra needing to be said. ;)

The little extra is that we have people in my group who have run this combination successfully (my experience is with the Unix variants rather the W2K), so if you run into specific issues let me know and I'll see if I can resolve them.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

http://download-east.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/rac.901/a89868/intro