Export and backup fails - Oracle 8 / WinNT

From: Zorglub <no_at_mail>
Date: 16 Jan 2002 11:46:31 GMT

Hello,

Using Oracle Enterprise Manager (connected under SYSMAN) I can't export or backup my database.

Each time I submit a new task it fails. Looking at the Windows NT event viewer I can see a message coming from the SYSTEM user : bad user or password.

I've given to the SYSTEM user (with NT user manager utility) the same password as under Oracle.
I've given to the SYSTEM user the right to "Logon as Batch Job"

Exports & backups still fails...

What is wrong ?? Please help me I'm never been able to backup anything since the beginning of my project. This is a very dangerous situation !!

Note : I'm under Windows NT4 / SP6 - Using Oracle 8i personnal Edition - The server is a Domain Controller. Received on Wed Jan 16 2002 - 05:46:31 CST