Re: left outer join

From: Andre Grosse <ag17_at_inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:56:38 +0100

ummm, i am quite unemotional about this topic, its only a job and except 2 statements with this left outer joins where oracle has some bugs in my opinion, the job is done so far. database stuff hasnt to do something mit my "self-respect" at all, because i find its quite uninteresting stuff. but beside that thanks for the hints, i am going to learn some more stuff to solve that 2 statements.

--
Andre Grosse