Oracle 9i RAC

From: joe <joe.yong_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:50:24 GMT

Hi folks,
I need to do some investigation into RAC but found very little information on oracle.com and otn.oracle.com. There's a ton of basic info and marketing info but not the gory inside details. Also, I need to test it on Windows 2000 (can't help it, customer's preferred platform) but there's literally zero information on this. Does anyone know

  1. Whether O9i RAC is supported on Windows 2000
  2. Where can I get the relevant technical documentation
  3. Is there an install guide
  4. Where can I get the hardware & software requirements

Also, if anyone's installed and got RAC to work on their own, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!!!

joe. Received on Tue Jan 15 2002 - 22:50:24 CST