Port Oracle dba tool from Windows to linux

From: Earl <earl_at_websoft.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:25:13 +1100

We have an Oracle DBA/Development toolcalled Platypus [ http://www.websoft.com.au/platypus_user.html ] which is written in Java. It is currently deployed for the Microsoft Windows platforms using InstallAnywhere from http://www.ZeroG.com Although we have been successful in creating an InstallAnywhere linux installation, we wish to make Platypus available to the linux community using other installers (in particular RPM).

If anyone can offer any advice on how we can go about doing this. Or,even just pointers on where to find such advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Earl.
PS. Platypus is available for download from http://www.websoft.com.au/downloads.html (registeration is free)!! PSS. The InstallAnywhere linux version will be made available later this week. Received on Tue Jan 15 2002 - 02:25:13 CST