Re: SIEBEL performance help wanted

From: Andy <enzoweb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2002 20:19:17 -0800

More info:

optimizer_mode=rule (siebel won't let us use cost/choose; no point in analyzing tables

db_block_buffers=97656
hash_area_size = 50000000
hash_join_enabled = TRUE
log_buffer = 104857600
optimizer_index_cost_adj=10

Also, the Siebel guy said we can't use hints.

Furthermore, some tables have over 20 indexes on them (the record is 33) and the Siebel guy says we shouldn't drop any. Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 22:19:17 CST