Re: ORA-03232

From: magil <vit100gain_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2002 16:15:21 -0500

If I recall correctly Oracle Designer has specific requirements for INIT.ORA settings and once of those requirements is to set your hash_area_size = 1048576.

If you review the install manual I am sure you'll find it there.

--

Regards,

Vitaliy Mogilevskiy
DBAToolZ.com

SQL Script Management Utility - SQLDIR:
Automatically organizes SQL*Plus Scripts into searchable menu accessible from SQL*Plus

Posted via dBforums
http://dbforums.com Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 15:15:21 CST