Hash Joins and Sort Merge - When to use?

From: Ian <trundlebus1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2002 07:35:21 -0800

I'm doing some research into Hash Joins and Sort Merge Joins and was wondering if any of you could explain what situations each type of join is best for and how I could test this?

I have searched the internet to find literature but haven't found much yet so if anyone knows of any good sites please let me know

Thanks in advance

Ian Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 09:35:21 CST