Re: To much memory for...

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:49:52 -0000

Actually I'm sure that Sybrand is merely suffering from the deranged belief that people will

  1. Read the 500 or so pages of the Concepts manual.
  2. Consider the appropriateness of the tools they have for the job at hand.

I must admit this is more of a hope for me now than an expectation.

FWIW I would never recommend Oracle (even lite) for single table databases on a laptop. Access pretty much has that market sewn up.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA