Re: To much memory for...

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:07:38 +0000

Replace the following parameters in your init.ora with the ones below:

db_block_buffers = 2048
shared_pool_size = 5242880
#java_pool_size = 20971520
processes = 50
parallel_max_servers = 5
log_buffer = 32768

That will get you into quite a bit less memory. Works for me on a 64MB machine and leaves plenty of room for other programs.

Daniel Morgan