Re: Why Microsoft certificates are only good as asswipes

From: Simon Geary <simon_geary_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:00:28 -0000

> > A. The guy who didn't even memorize the MCSE test answers,
> > but knows all about windows 3.1 and Linux.
>
> Wrong answer.
>
> I used to be under the same delusion that MS has taken over the
> OS world but thankfully that is not the case.
> (Go to job search sites and see how a large percentage of
> jobs still require UNIX (LINUX) skills)
>
> Pretty soon MS will be a distant memory my friend.

Rubbish. You don't measure an OS's dominance by the number of jobs available. You obviously don't like Microsoft but do you really, honestly think that they are about to slip away to the OS graveyard in the sky? There are many ways to criticise MS and the MCSE, but if you talk nonsense like that no-one will pay you any attention. Received on Sat Jan 12 2002 - 03:00:28 CST