Re: Why Microsoft certificates are only good as asswipes

From: Bill Gates <microshaft_bill_gates_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2002 10:06:09 -0800

"Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote in message news:<3c3ec6ae$0$233$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>...
> Please keep this to an at least half relevant newsgroup it has nothing to do
> with Oracle.

And I sugegst you limit your trolling to newsgroups such as alt.usenets.kooks or alt.troll because that is where psychopathic wannabe netcops belong.

Let us face it Niall , you are a kook.
Because tell me one good fucking reason why this is not relevant to Oracle ? Oracle does not give any exams ?

With a name that sounds so much like Oral Sex, Oracle sucks just as much as Microsoft may be ?

Ooh excuse me your newsgroup is so superior & holy compared to Microsoft.

Get a life Received on Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:06:09 CST