how do I configure Oracle Portal 3.09 to use JSP

From: Sunil Dua <sdua_at_solutionsny.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2002 04:09:48 -0800

Hello there,

I have installed Oracle Portal 3.09 on Win 2000.. till date we were using pl/sql for portlet development.. now we are required to use JSP/Servlet. Pls. direct me what should I do to configure my portal to serve jsp/servlet request and do send me tutorial locations, if any.

thanks a lot,
Sunil Dua Received on Fri Jan 11 2002 - 06:09:48 CST