Win 2000 / Oracle

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:04:02 -0500

I work mostly on Solaris and need a little help. I have a small network on which every machine runs Windows 2000 Advanced Server. One machine is a primary domain controller and the others are member servers. All are in the same domain. I'm not currently using DNS or DHCP. The PDC has several Oracle databases. I want to add databases to each of the member servers as well, then set up multi-master replication. Before installing Oracle and creating a database on a member server, should I log on as the member server administrator on the local machine or log in to the domain?

TIA Van Received on Thu Jan 10 2002 - 21:04:02 CST