Re: Forms 6.0 Picture Problem Possibilities ?

From: Eric Wright <ewright_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2002 04:49:46 -0800

fknueller_at_hotmail.com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fritz_Kn=FCller?=) wrote in message news:<c6ef451d.0201080320.76db9700_at_posting.google.com>...
> Does anyone have an idea ?

Fritz,
  I started working with blob datatype columns to contain image files recently (jpg, gif, and pcx). All seem to work fine with an image object with type JFIF. You might check some of the digital photo groups for information about the JFIF format (jpg is a compression mechanism, not a file format).

  I did a brief search... is there any chance the pictures were created with a newer model digital camera? I've seen evidence that some cameras utilize an extended file header that includes information about the camera. Maybe forms does not support such pictures?

Good luck
Eric Received on Thu Jan 10 2002 - 06:49:46 CST