Re: Restore Table

From: Paul Fagan <paulfagan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:56:48 +0000

Steve,

I would suggest you if you are doing an incomplete database recovery in this way you need to restore all your datafiles and make sure you open the database with alter database open resetlogs.

p.s. you will need your archive logs and also remember to backup your database cold when you have it working.

Paul.