Re: Import/Export

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:50:42 -0800

I haven't tried it with personal edition, but if that edition has the export and import utilities then isn't a user level export/import all you need? Or am I missing something here?

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA