Re: How to get "...WHERE test IN (5,23,2,12,56)" in this order

From: Dirk Huber <maiwert_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:52:58 +0100

Hello,

this function works on my server, but I cannot create it on the production server.
This is a CMS which is connected through OCI to Oracle. There I can do any queries and DDL but if I try to create a function, i get an error. But error number is 000000 ("normal, successful completion")...?. Could there be a solution without a function?

Thank you!

Dirk