[Q] How does Oracle 9i-RAC handle lock to suport HA?

From: Hun Soon Lee <hunsoon_at_etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:36:00 +0900

Hello there.
I want to know how Oracle9i-RAC handles the lock to suport HA. According to the "Oracle9i-RAC concepts", it uses DLM(Distribute Lock Manager) to manage the lock. I want to know details about how Oracle 9i-RAC handles the lock. Does it backup the lock manager to support HA? Does it use the lock caching to increase performance? etc...
Thanks for your reading.
Hun Soon LEE Received on Thu Jan 10 2002 - 06:36:00 CST