serverhousing - flat Rate - 150 Euro / month

From: Stoney <stoney_at_hell.priv.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:36:30 +0100

Maybe some1 is interested.

I have been looking for a FLAT RATE Serverhousing Provider everywhere accross Europe.

I have found a provider, very good quality, international uplinks, etc.

They offer for 150 Euro Serverhousing with USV, Air Condition, and much more. And the best is, it is flate Rate.

I have hosted my webserverthere. -> http://steinderl.wox.org ( no comments about the wox.org please :)

If some1 is interested in this, drop a line to me : stoney_at_hell.priv.org. or better direct to office_at_funknetz.at

I thought, that i am not the only person, who is looking for this.

cu
Stoney Received on Thu Jan 10 2002 - 02:36:30 CST