Help: alter table monitoring

From: a <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:21:15 GMT

After I alter table monitoring as the owner of the table, I insert one row into the table, and then commit. After that, I select count(*) form sys.dba_tab_modifications as system, the result is 0.

Is there anything I did wrong? How do you collect the info after you alter table monitoring?

I am using Oracle 817 on Solaris.

Thanks for your help. Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 18:21:15 CST