Finding Oracle 8.1.7.last for Solaris

From: Paul <newsgroups_at_courbis.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:45:38 +0100

Hi

I'm currently running an 8.1.6 Oracle Server STANDARD Edition for Solaris.

I need to upgrade to 8.1.7.last version, still in Standard Edition.

It seems that the OTN Oracle Website only shows the "Enterprise" edition. But where the hell could I download the *standard* version from ?

Thx in advance

Paul Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:45:38 CST