Re: Multi-Block read count

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:10:43 -0000

Cheers Nuno.
I didn't know of a Unix command to get the info for me, so it loooks from your reply that there isn't one. Damn. Not to worry.

Hope you are well away from the fires, my Auntie in Harbord couldn't see the beach last week for smoke and she's on the cliff above it and 20 odd miles away from the fires. Hope the b*st*rds who started it get strung up by the sore bits.

Regrads,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar			EMail:	Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk
Database/Unix administrator	Phone:	0113 289 6265
				Fax:	0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.	URL:	http://www.Lynx-FS.com