Re: ORA-01499

From: Stefan <sroesch3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 06:16:50 GMT

Hi Fance,

from the trace file you should see which rows have a problem. Note the rowid which is mentioned there. Select from the table with the rowid hint and compare the the values with the entries in the trace files (which are the values of the index) Are there any inconsistencies?.
Delete the problematic rows and insert them again.

Hope this helps
Stefan