Re: Cache buffer chains latch bug (8.1.7.2)

From: Scott Gamble <zifnab_at_NOSPAM.reddragon.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:44:22 GMT

In our environment we were not able to fully reproduce the problem on machines with 4 cpus. The symptoms were still there however we could not get the same type of contention that was present with our prod. machines (12-16 cpus).

It seems to only manifest itself with more than 4 cpus, at least in our environment.

Scott