Help required for Data replication from local to central database

From: Binay Pandey <binay_pandey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2002 00:14:28 -0800

Hi,

   We have a requirement where daily transactions will be held at local databases located at different centres having same set of tables and at the end of the day INCREMENTAL data from all centres needs to be merged at central server. So Central server will be a superset of all the centres data.

Here all the transactions will be done at local database level only. In central databse we want the complete organisations data for reporting purpose.

A dedicated link of central database with the local databases may not be available all the time because of network bottlenecks.

Can any one guide me on the approach which is best suited for this scenario.

Regards
Binay Received on Tue Jan 08 2002 - 02:14:28 CST