Re: Export error VNI-2015

From: Manuela Mueller <520040906697-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:36:21 +0100

Tim Kelley wrote:

> I am trying to export (user) and I receive the error VNI-2015
> Authentication error (I am using the export wizard).
> If anyone could point me in the right direction on where to find the
> solution for this error, I would appreciate it. (I did check the error
> messages documentation, but didn't find it). I am using Oracle 8.1.7. Some
> of the posts from other people having trouble with the export wizard were
> told it is easier to do the export from the command line. Is this in
> reference the the SQL Plus utility or something else.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

Hello Tim,
your error description is available at
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/em.817/a85245/vni.htm#1002795 but only points you to the OEM Configuration Guide. Create yourself a free account at OTN if you don't alraedy have one. I'm sorry, I'm not using the wizard, but you can find a description of export/import/sqlldr (command line utilities with case studies) at http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76955/toc.htm The online documentation for Oracle 8.1.7/9.0.1 is available at http://tahiti.oracle.com/

Have a nice day
Manuela Mueller Received on Mon Jan 07 2002 - 17:36:21 CST