UTL_FILE File Permissions

From: M.Balaji <muni_balaji_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2002 00:42:44 -0800

Hi,
  I am creating a txt file in Oracle using the UTL_FILE package on a Unix Server. The File is being created by the Oracle Shadow Process with the Read and Read write permission to ora users. Is there any way we can create the file with specified permissions so that who ever have access to the directory can access the file. Please let me know if there is any workaround for this.
Thanks and Regards
M.Balaji Received on Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:42:44 CST