Not null and check constraints

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2002 20:41:33 -0800

Hi

Will there be performance problem (during insert, update etc.) if I have many not null and check constraints in a table? What if the table has millions of records in it? What's the impact of having those constraints? And will there also be performance problem if I do not group the 'not null' and null columns?

rgds
Daud11 Received on Sun Jan 06 2002 - 22:41:33 CST