STAND-BY Database with different DB_NAME ?

From: Marwan Samra <marwansamara_at_msn.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2002 18:08:58 -0800

I have 2 databases with the following characteristics:

  1. The DB_NAME is different (A & B).
  2. The TableSpaces are NOT exactly the same. (B has less tablespaces, they are not needed in in database B)
  3. I want to keep the rest of the tables in sync. The question I have: What is the best and simple way to accomplish the above (#3)? I Thought of the STAND-BY option, but the more I read about it, the less I think it would benefit me in this case !

Thanks for your help in advance.

Marwan Samara. Received on Sun Jan 06 2002 - 20:08:58 CST