Anybody installed 9iAS on NT successful, please help...

From: Henry Kam <hkskam_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 17:18:45 GMT

Hello,

I have problem installing 9iAs enterprise version on NT in the following setup:

     Machine 1: NT 4.0 sp 5
                      oracle 817
                      acts as the origin database

     Machine 2: NT 4.0 sp 5
                      9iAs1.0.2.2.2 enterprise edition
                      Installation stops at 60% during installing Discoverer
Plus
                              Oracle installer NOT responding
                              I kill that process to let installation to
continue
                                        stops at 81% during installing
oracle report server 6.5.1
                             Oracle installer NOT responding
                              I also kill that process to let installation
to continue
                       As a result, I has to ignore a couple of errors to
continue the installation.

Any advise/suggestion will be much appreciated. Portal30 seems OK

Thanks in advance,

Henry Received on Sun Jan 06 2002 - 11:18:45 CST