Where can i get a unix type shell for NT

From: Ajay <ajay_at_bhudevi.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:30:02 +1000

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a Unix type shell (korn, borne or bsh ) etc to run on NT4.0.
 I need to write some fairly complex Unix shell scripts managing an overnight batch process on Unix, but at the moment I don't have access to a Unix machine; only my NT notebook.

Therefore if I can get hold of an Unix shell interpreter program to run on NT I'll be saved. Received on Sun Jan 06 2002 - 09:30:02 CST