Re: Transaction without redolog

From: Stefan <sroesch3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 06:13:02 GMT

If oracle support ever detects you have set this parameter you lost support for the lifetime of this instance.

So don't use it. Better solution is to set the table to nologging. But use it only for tables where a backup is performed afterwards. If the information isn't needed afterwards you may look into global temporary tables.

Stefan