Oracle ODBC drivers

From: Buddy Ackerman <buddy__a_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2002 15:43:27 -0800

I'm working with a company that has some data on an ORACLE database that they want to move to SQL Server. The version of ORACLE that the data is on is 7.x and it's running on AIX. I know that they have version 8.x that was never used and I don't know if they have the version 7 install disks. The question is, can the version 8 client and ODBC drivers be used with version 7?

--Buddy Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 17:43:27 CST