Forms 6.0 Picture Problem Possibilities ?

From: Fritz Knüller <fknueller_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2002 02:36:36 -0800

I have a table with Pictures defined as a BLOB. In Forms 6.0 I want to display those Pictures and defined a basetable item with the type of IMAGE / JFIF.

But:
Only 2 % of the Pictures do actually appear. The others don´t show up.

Is there a known problem in Image displaying or
is there another possibility to display JPG´s stored in a table without having to define it as an IMAGE ?

Help is greatly appreciated !!!
THX !! Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 04:36:36 CST