New FREE Oracle Tool downloads

From: cindy <nsj10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:27:05 -0700

Been doing some consulting recently and I am quite impressed on what CA did with their Platinum database tools.The new SQL-Station and DBA are top notch and actually do not cost an arm or leg like other vendors; being $600 and $700 respectively. The CA rep even said I could get a discount on top of that. Don't belive me check them out for yourself

http://ca.com/products/manageit/trial.htm http://ca.com/registration/unicenter_dba/registration.htm Received on Thu Jan 03 2002 - 20:27:05 CST