Re: Updates on Oracle and SQL Server

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 3 Jan 2002 10:05:50 -0800

In article <JbZY7.45261$Q66.212435_at_NewsReader>, "Garrick says...

>I don't know why or how but I haven't seen my original posting of this, I
>thought it must have got lost somewhere so I re-posted, sorry, but thanks to
>all those who responded to original posting, maybe some of the original
>responders could re-send it to me.
>thanks,
>Garrick.

google, advanced group search.
searched comp.databases.oracle.* where author = garrickb_at_software360.com

the threads are there

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:comp.databases.oracle.*+author:garrickb%40software360.com&hl=en