New reserved words in Oracle 9

From: Mark Bowler <m.bowler_at_ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:51:22 -0000

Hi,

I was hoping that someone could help me.

Does anyone know if there are any new reserved words in Oracle 9 since Oracle 8, and if so, what they are?

I've tried looking in the documentation but I'm not having much luck, although I can find a list of all the reserved words.

Cheers

Mark Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 13:51:22 CST