Re: URGENT!!! Oracle 8.0.6 password recovery

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 07:46:51 +1100

Go find the ORA_DBA local group, and add your NT account as a member of it.

You should then be able to get on with a 'connect / as sysdba' or a 'connect internal'.

Once on in that guise, you can reset all other passwords using the 'alter user fred identified by newpass' syntax. You'll particularly want to change SYSTEM's password.

Regards