Re: OMS won't start on Win2000

From: Chris Leonard <chris_at_databaseguy.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:14:11 -0600

Try looking in sqlnet.ora for the SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES line. If the values listed include NTS, remove NTS from the list. If NTS is the only value listed, you can delete the entire line or comment it out with a leading pound sign (#).

Hope this helps!
Chris

Chris Leonard
MCSE, MCDBA, MCT, OCP, CIW