Re: Lost oracle database but have the datafiles

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:15:11 GMT

Dude - don't tell me your backup strategy is an export once a week ???

I would suggest using that export to rebuild your DB - if this isn't exceptable then you should contact Oracle support and be prepared to spend a *lot* of money ....

I'm still writing on jDUL (sourceforge) - and making progress :-)