Help : TNS: operation tims out

From: a <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:39:40 GMT

I have problem connect to our server at home through PVN while at work it is not the problem. At home, I can ping the machine, but when I use tnsping, I alway got the message :

TNS-12535 TNS operation times out

for the server which is on another site, but no problem with server close to home.

What is the default time for the TNS operation? How could we increase it?

Thanks for your help. Received on Sun Dec 30 2001 - 11:39:40 CST