Oracle 9i with 8i OCP track possible?

From: blurg <blurg_at_gluipzak.nl>
Date: 30 Dec 2001 04:19:35 -0800

Hello,

I was busy today with Oracle 8i for Linux (Debian), and I think Oracle 8i for Linux really sucks! tried a lot of things and I've never seen so much errors in one day. On the Internet everyone is complaining about this Oracle 8i for Linux, loads of problems etc. I want to proceed with my OCP, and I would like to know if it is a big deal to install 9i and studying the 8i books with it. Will there be troubles for me in it because of important differences? Oracle 9i install was much more easier.

Greetings Blurg.

<footer>

http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>