REPOST: oo4o Error - Error 429 - Help

From: Sally Madeira <sallym1_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:17:28 GMT

Hi,

I have four machines that run that can run my VB Executable. Three of the machines have
the 8.0.5 Oracle Client and the sapposed production machine has the 8.1.5 client. I have been
usine the oo4o 2.2 Oip22.tlb library without any problems on two of the 8.0 client machines
but on the one 8.0 machine and the 8.1.5 machine I keep getting the following error when my
VB App runs any of the procs that reference the oo4o object:

Error 429: ActiveX component can't create object.

Has anyone ever ran into this and dows anyone have a solution? I have been trying to
troubleshoot this for ever!

Thanks

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla...not Received on Sat Dec 29 2001 - 07:17:28 CST