shared pool size

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:59:58 +0100

Now in my database (Oracle8i PE, v8.1.7.0.0) shared pool size is 4MB. During the process of creating Designer6i (Rev 4) repository while installing "RM_ELEMENT" view I get error message that there is not enough shared pool (memory)! So, how to enlarge the shared pool? BTW, what is this shared pool for?

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>